This could be the strangest thing ever – a travel agent that hates flying. Well not really, there are lots of people who have a fear of flying and I just so happen to be one of them. It’s not pleasant but I can absolutely relate to those who say they have this fear also. With the need to try and get my fear under control due being diverted because our plane hit a bird on take off. This was the point where my fear hit new heights, I was so upset and refused to get back on the replacement plane, that the only way was to have a Valium! I refused to ever step foot on a plane ever again. I must say, looking back, Ryanair were fantastic and were so calm and reassuring throughout the whole experience, it was just me being a complete pain. Little did I know that my husband Tom, had then booked me a surprise trip to New York and he wanted to guarantee that I would get onto another flight, so he booked me one session with a hypnotherapist. ...
Experience Thailand’s first luxury tented jungle camps, combining the camp idea of the African national parks with the Thai tropical forest environment. Choose from The Elephant Camp, which comprises 35 deluxe tents, or the floating Rainforest Camp, one of the world’s only luxury floating tented camps, situated on the emerald green waters of Cheow Larn Lake. All of the terrific tour packages are fully inclusive of accommodation, full board, activities and the services of a fully trained, TAT-licensed English speaking Thai tour guide. Home to a wealth of captivating and exhilarating adventure tours from simple walks and trekking excursions, to canoe trips and elephant experiences, there’s something to amaze and inspire all tastes at Elephant Hills. With soft adventure tours ranging from two to four days in length, you can choose from the Jungle Safari, Jungle Lake Safari, or the Rainforest Nature Safari. Who is it suitable for? Couples Hon...
Lake Minnewanka Before leaving Banff, we headed to Lake Minnewanka for our first taste of the real Rockies! Lake Minnewanka is a large glacial lake 5 kilometres (3 miles) from the town of Banff. The lake is 21 kilometres (13 miles) long and 142 metres (466 feet) deep. It is a beautiful spot, popular for picnicking, mountain biking, hiking, canoeing, diving, and snowshoeing. Lake Minnewanka panoramic view! Driving from Banff to Lake Louise was pretty easy and straight forward. Approximately a 45 min...
Comments
Post a Comment